The Life of St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort
- Two visits to Paris (the second for almost a year)
- Foundation of the "Daughters of Wisdom" 1703, with Blessed Marie-Louise of Jesus (Trichet)
- First member of the "Company of Mary", Brother Mathurin Rangeard, 1705
- Suffered rejection because of his unconventional methods
- Construction, and later prohibition, of Calvary of Pontchateau
- Visits to Paris and Rouen in search of recruits for his "Company of Mary"
- First priests join the "Company of Mary" 1715: Frs. Adrien Vatel and Rene Mulot
- Writing of "True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin" and other works
It is estimated that St. Louis Marie preached more than 200 parish missions during his 16 years of priestly ministry. He travelled from one to the other always on foot.
The Writings of St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort
Saint Louis Marie de Montfort wrote many things during his life. He wrote always with the one purpose: to bring Christians to a deeper understanding of the Christian faith, and to encourage them to live their Baptismal dedication to God.