What is inter-campus delivery?
Intercampus delivery is the library service that deliver library materials between campuses Hua Mak Campus and Suvarnabhumi Campus for you, when they are not available on your campus.
You can order library materials from other campuses of Assumption University Library and receive at your own campus. As long as there's no available copy on your campus, you can request books or documents from other campuses be brought to your campus through the library website and may be handled in person all campuses at the Circulation Counter.
Inter-campus delivery is a service designed for Books and Journals to be delivered between campuses (Hua Mak and Suvarnabhumi)
- You can borrow books between the campuses.
- Fill out the request form; https://rb.gy/godtrx
- Pick up the books you've requested at the Circulation Counter on the following day, orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will arrive on Monday.
tool suggested on the request form.
- Please contact us if you have not received any notice from libraries more than 1 week after you made the request.
- We will not proceed your request if the requested book is checked out by another patron already.
- We will turn down your request of you have overdue penalties from the library you are trying to request.
- We keep arrived items for 1 week. If you do not come during the period, we will send back those items to the sender.
Interlibrary Loan Service
AU faculty, students, staff may submit Interlibrary Loan request for materials for teaching, learning, research, of other university-related work
Request an article or book
Log into the request form (สร้าง google form ใหม่)
Fill in the form, providing as much information about the item as you can in order to help expedite processing of your request.
Click “Submit Request” for processing.
Period of loan for requested materials depends on the policies of the institution holding the materials.
User are responsible for the costs incurred using this service, such as cost of copying, postage, etc.
Please Contact us if you have questions.