Browse by Title
Databases in Thai Language ก - ฮ
Law eBooks Collection from iG Publishing offers easy and essential reading for all in the legal profession. Students and professionals alike will benefit greatly from the vast variety and new in-depth case studies which are constantly updated. Publisher collection is updated with new titles when they become available. IG Publishing's Law eBooks Collection contains eBooks from the following publishers. With the Law eBooks Collection, you may:
• Search across hundreds of key texts simultaneously.
• Narrow searches by title, chapter and author.
• Translate text into seven languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic Spanish and Portuguese.
• Create and store complex search strings using Search History and save them to disk for future reference.
• Bookmark specific pages or chapters for reference during a current session.
• Share information from specific eBooks with colleagues or students using networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Google and many more.
HeinOnline databases cover legal history and government documents including works from some of the greatest minds in legal history, the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, an entire database dedicated to constitutions and much more.
HeinOnline Legal Classics
includes over 13,000 complete works from some of the greatest legal minds in history
HeinOnline US Congressional Documents
features the complete Congressional Record bound version, as well as the daily version back to 1980, plus the three predecessor titles
Hein Online Federal Register
provides comprehensive coverage (dating back to 1936) of the Federal Register
HeinOnline Code of Federal Regulations
features the codification of the general and permanent rules and regulations
published in the Federal Register and dates back to its inception (1938)
Hein Online World Constitutions Illustrated
includes the current constitution for every country in its original language format and an English translation
For more information, please contact your librarian