Greetings and Welcome back to Onsite Learning!!
AU Libraries are ready for you!
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
In order to protect the health and safety of our users, the following policies and practices have been put in place.
• Masks may be worn, but are not required.
• Please keep three feet of space between yourself and others.
Library Safety Procedures
To keep our users healthy, the following procedures have been put in place.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the buildings.
• Social distancing protocols are in place.
• High touch surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
• The building is regularly disinfected.
• Users and staff are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.